Another MeMe :) Because I'm wired and awake and can't get to sleep and I can't bang on the walls to hang things up because the mini-me is sleeping.
So here it goes...
Every day, I would like to:
1. Wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed
2. Bless someone / compliment someone
3. Have one full hour of completely uninterrupted me time.
4. Look everyone in the eye and smile at them.
Every week, I would like to:
1. Have an entire DAY of uninterrupted me time? :)
2. Be one photoshoot closer to ditching the day job.
3. Exercise at least 5 days
4. Home cook meals at least 5 days
In three months, I would like to:
1. Have completed a couple photography classes to fine tune myself/my skills.
2. Have happy holidays with my family in MT.
3. Be completely prepared and ready for my missions trip to Cambodia in January.
4. Go skiing.
Before next year, I would like to:
1. Be completely moved into my condo with no boxes in the garage beckoning my attention.
2. Start having some company over...I love hosting!
3. Become more focused and driven towards self-employment and staying home with my daughter.
4. Lose a few more lbs.
In two to five years, I would like to:
1. Be self-employed
2. Be...married? 2 years may be too soon. Maybe by 5 years.
3. Not feel like I'm that close to 40? (Gasp!)
4. Have a regular travelling schedule
Before I die, I would like to:
1. LIVE! :O) Live a life that is pleasing to the Lord.
2. Travel and see as much of the world as possible.
3. Leave a legacy for my daughter
4. Spend a lot more time near the beach and in nature in general.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment