I'm a big kid. And I really don't want to grow up. I don't ever want to lose the excitement of the little things in life...
Today, or yesterday, actually...the little things include unexpected gifts from my employer. So my last post makes it obvious where I work now. (Purposely leaving the name out so I don't end up on searches) I was so excited yesterday! I was asking about a new gadget that the company makes for runners (a groovy wrist band that tracks your runs). Not only will I be obtaining one of those soon, but I was surprisingly handed a whole bunch of other REALLY COOL STUFF! It felt like Christmas! Only...I didn't know Christmas was coming!
On a completely unrelated note...I'm inspired mind has a void in it. I want to write so badly...but there's just nothing upstairs. This is uncommon...and I really should be grateful because sometimes my mind overwhelms me with the amount of 'stuff' it carries around. It also seems that I am the most inspired when I'm in the middle of a stressful scenario or situation. I reckon this is good then...that I'm not at this very moment in the middle of a crisis (could be floating around on the happy cloud that getting gifts creates) ...but I am oddly enough, missing the inspiration. Perhaps this is resting time. Inspiration will surely return to me.
I'd love to bridge the gap between crisis mode inspiration and life is good inspiration. Hm. Perhaps in time, just writing and blogging and getting the 'stuff' out will bridge the gap.
Happy Wednesday. : )
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment