Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Why do I Fight...
There are times when my heart hurts...it yearns fulfillment...the kind that makes me feel as if I'm going to burst, but without pain...instead, overwhelming joy. I think fondly of people who've been brought to my heart, and then taken or removed. I don't understand sometimes how/why our will cannot be enough to make it work. But His Will is greater than anything we can know for ourselves...particularly in the moments we are yearning so deeply.
It is healthy to yearn. It means there's something more.
If I could just relax into His embrace...and find comfort there. He wants me to take the hands that are holding me, right now. Relax into them. And breathe. His hands are holding me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it's healthy to feel and express emotion in general!
So what is Nikki yearning for? Fulfillment of what?
Great song BTW... :O)
Post a Comment