Sometimes a song will come out that grips my heart and soul...like God Himself has wrapped his giant arms around me and I'm so full of hope and love and if for only a moment, I feel absolutely complete, in His presence. This song has done that, but this time its like a huge hug that will be followed by a lengthy time apart...like when your best friend moves away and it will be a long while before you see them again. You know you will...but the missing them seems so agonizing. There's another song called 'Homesick' by Mercy Me... I've never really felt this kind of homesickness until now. My heart aches to just be 'home'...where there will be no more pain; no more worry; no more fears. But my hope for that is what keeps me alive. What an incredible anticipation... :O)
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment