It's totally been one of those awful eating days. Coffee for breakfast. Adams Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake for lunch (say that three times fast). Coffee for an afternoon snack. Now I'm choking down a bag of carrot sticks...because I should have some nutrition for today, yes? You know how bad carrot sticks taste after all you've had all day is caffeine and chocolate and sugar? Mmmm Tasty. Really... My hiney is thanking me for the calories. Okay, maybe not. Wouldn't it be nice if we could decide where the calories go? So...my hair is a little flat today. It could use some fullness. Calories there. On frumpy 'fluffy' feeling days, my little toe could use some calories...and nobody will notice. OH...I'd like some calories up topside please...ya...that would be nice. Okay, maybe people would notice too much. On days when sitting on hard chairs is required...ya...calories on the cushion please. :) Clearly, the sugar and jitters have gone to my head. I'm delirious. 6 minutes to quittin' time. I'll go jog to my truck...eliminate at least two of those cheesecake calories that I'm sure landed everywhere but where I'd prefer.
Happy Day Before Friday all! :O)
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment