Friday, June 27, 2008

MeMe

I am: a child of God, Mama, sister, daughter, friend. Serious, silly, witty, adventurous, challenging, simple, complex, kind, diverse, creative, broken, seeking, caring, intuitive, mindful, selfless, excitable, mellow. Able, bright, strong, meek, beautiful, faithful, loving, honest, responsible, warm, zany, self-conscious, confident, indifferent, happy, nutty, nurturing, open-minded, gentle. Did I mention diverse? :) Unique. Individual. Special. Blessed.

I think: inside, outside, and all around the box.

I know: nothing in my own understanding.

I want: nothing more than to see broken hearts healed.

I have: everything I will ever need.

I wish: for freedom from oppression for all.

I hate: the war that wages between good and evil.

I miss: my baby while I'm away at work.

I fear: not seeing some of my family in heaven.

I feel: like my heart is on the outside of my body since I've had my daughter.

I hear: heaven in the breath of a baby.

I smell: freshness and renewal in the rain.

I crave: companionship and understanding.

I search: for truth and honesty in all things.

I wonder: wonder wonder...who wrote the book of love.... :) (actually I do know who wrote it. But sing with me anyway! heehee)

I regret: nothing. Every decision I have made has brought me to the person I am today.

I love: because He first loved me.

I ache: for the hurting and broken hearted.

I am not: oh, but I am! :)

I believe: in love.

I dance: whenever I can. Always. When my body is not, my heart and soul are.

I sing: inside my head. And really loud in my truck. :)

I cry: when my baby hurts herself. at the joyful thought of giving birth - my own or others. I cry happy tears, sad tears, tears of joy, of sorrow, of triumph.

I don’t always: articulate my meaning so well. I only hope those who know me, know my heart and hear it louder than the words that might not come out so eloquently.

I fight: the good fight. For truth.

I write: when I am inspired.

I win: always...because I try always.

I lose: never.

I never: lash out at anyone.

I always: see the silver lining.

I confuse: d...yes sometimes I am. :)

I listen: to hearts, not just words.

I can usually be found: behind my camera.

I am scared: of the thought of something happening to my daughter.

I need: Jesus.

I am happy: Yes. :)

I imagine: how wonderful it will be to sit at the feet of the Father and finally come to understand all the complexities of this world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!