Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lighten Up! :)

I'm bored to tears at work. Working on, waiting for everyone else so I can finish what I need to work on. So while I'm waiting...I'm reading fun blogs. And I realize...how totally serious and heavy some, okay MOST, of my posts are...And I think to myself...Life doesn't have to be so SERIOUS all the time! :) I'm not this serious all the time in real life. I'm actually quite a silly character. If I could only get it out of my head and onto blog paper for the world to know that I don't ALWAYS take life so seriously! But ya know... I don't seem to know how to be so witty when I'm writing. It seems my wit and silliness peeps out with no notice and always when I'm around people. So when I'm blogging, I'm by myself. Hm. How to bridge the gap. I can't know at the moment. ? :O/

No comments: