I've said it before...when I lack inspiration, I miss it. I'm not lacking because there's something missing...there's just too much going on.
I just moved back into my condo.
Just took an impromptu trip to my hometown 500 miles away over the weekend.
I have another trip planned this coming weekend to Vegas...to shoot a wedding.
I had two photo shoots two weekends ago that I'm fervently trying to get prepared before the Vegas trip.
I'm living in the middle of my boxes and half done paint jobs because I don't have time to work on anything right now.
I think my little punkin' is feeling it because she's been very clingy and fussy lately. These are the moments of parenthood I feel awful and a little bit of a failure. She was really clingy this morning and demanding and I have to get ready for work so wasn't giving her my full attention. When I dropped her off, she clung to her nanny and snuggled in. :( Not that I don't appreciate the comfort that she has with her...I just wish I didn't have to rush off to work and could spend the time needed to snuggle and comfort my baby. My heart aches this morning. I hope the day goes by quickly.
And...there's a new love in my world. A very dear friend of mine has evolved into the most endearing person in my life (after my daughter, of course) ;). All I can say right now is that my cup has runneth over. :)
So...stay tuned to my photography blog because it will be busting at the seams soon.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am smiling at this post. Everything sounds lovely and like a blessing. I think I know how you feel a little bit.
Post a Comment