Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Long weekends

This weekend was a really good long weekend. Really, probably the best long weekend I've had in a very long time. All weekends should be like this.

Friday was a short day at work, so I ran around running errands and feeling productive. Saturday I went white water rafting in the frigid cold. Sunday had church and spent some time purging my garage and putting everything in its rightful place. Monday I did more of the same with some good chinese food and a fun photo shoot. I got to sleep in on two of the days. So...lotsa resting, playing, working.

And this morning it took me a half hour longer to get to work than usual. Skool is back in session. Everybody and their brother and sister are on the roads now. Which means I'll have to get up earlier now. Which means I REALLY need to be disciplined about going to bed earlier. Just not enough time in a day sometimes.

So...nothing else to report. No Inspiration Speaking to me this morning. :)

No comments: