Thank you, dear brother and sister-in-law, for sending for the babe and I, Mom and Gramma, so that we could all spend Thanksgiving dinner together. Even though you just received a pay cut just before the holidays, you dug deep into your pockets for the best present we could ever receive: Time. We don't see each other very often now that you've moved away, but I will remember this forever. Thank you.
Thank you, employer, for keeping me through the holidays. In the current economic climate, it is a privilege and a blessing to have employment while I watch multitudes around me lose their jobs.
Thank you rain, all of it, for most of the year...because without it, Oregon would not be as lush and beautiful and green an amazing wonder to look at every single day of the year.
Thank you, technology, for allowing communication to happen quickly and easily no matter the distance that parts any of us.
Thank you, comfort food. Just because. :O)
Thank you, Blogger and other blog hosts for opening up a world of community that may not have ever been known without you. I now have friends from afar that I would not have known any other way. My world has been enriched.
Thank you, peace and quiet, when I am graced with it. It's where my batteries are recharged.
Thank you, church family, for loving me so unconditionally; for always knowing what I need, when I need it, and for helping when I'm afraid or stubborn or too prideful to ask.
Thank you, musically gifted individuals, for creating amazing sensation for the ears, mind, body and soul. Music moves me.
Thank you, friends, who I could not live without. My world is a better place because simply knowing you, makes me a better person. Thank you, for loving me.
Thank you sanity, for appearing when life would otherwise dictate insanity's presence.
Thank you, dear daughter, who fills me with so much joy, I almost can't stand it sometimes. I am blessed beyond measure!
Thank you, clients, for allowing me to capture your special moments and joy. Sharing a morsel of your world is priceless to me and I am enriched more than I could have ever imagined.
Thank you, childcare provider, for loving my daughter (and me) as one of your own, and taking such good care of her...you are the only ones I didn't feel I had to compromise my values for.
Thank you, America, for the freedom and abundance that we live in today. It's so easy to take it all for granted, but I appreciate the opportunity to be whatever it is I choose to be. Thank you for allowing us choices that so many do not know.
Thank you, washer and dryer, for getting all the dirt out, with relatively little effort on my part.
Thank you, Grace, for giving me the eyes to see that in a world that is broken, that there is hope and joy and peace in spite of it all; and we are all brothers and sisters, equal in our gifts and strife, together.
Thank you, Jesus, for saving me. I have been freed from a heavy cloud of burden and pain and released into the freedom that is hope, in You.
Thank you, God, for creating all things so beautifully and magically. I'm so blessed to reside in such wonder and amazement.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment