Wow. So... It's been like... almost 3 weeks since I've posted. My how time flies when...when...when single motherhood happens! lol!
My Mom came to visit for a week and a half and help me with the babe while her regular daycare provider was out on vacation. SO great to have an extra set of hands from time to time. But then I start missing my space when she's here. In a couple days I'll start missing the extra hands again.
Single Motherhood is an exercise in constantly setting things down. Nothing is certain. Everything is moving. Plans always get redirected. I can't really get excited about anything because then baby chokes on a grape and throws up all over herself and the floor at Costco...you know...the life of single handed juggling has a lot of rain on the preverbial parade. But it is my life. :) I love it. It sure does enhance patience. Choking baby has strengthened my heart...because I've had a hundred heart attacks in the last 22 months. I have a lot of people in my life who help out a great deal. I am eternally grateful. But there doesn't ever seem to be anybody there when things get heavy. Or messy. (like having to just be right in the middle of a messy grape mess at Costco by myself.) There's no point in getting frustrated with the things life throws...or baby throws...up.
At any rate...this post isn't about anything in particular. Just kinda spilling whatever beans I can find. Marbles. I've lost mine. Could you help me find 'em? I filled out another Meme the other day. I should post it. A couple friends of mine said I was hilarious. I have my moments.
Okay, I've decided to post it...
44 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you! Send back to me and to several more friends!!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Nope.
2. Have you ever smoked? I've puffed a few times. Gagged. Threw up.
3. (I just realized 3 was missing...make that...43 ODD things about me.)
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? The sugar flavored kind. GAK!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nervous, no. Annoyed, yes.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Okay from time to time. Try not to think about what they are made of.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The one with Jesus in it.
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Coffee
9. Can you do push ups? Yup. Well...I used to. I'll have to try later. :O)~
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Um...My rings, I suppose
11. Favorite hobby? Photography, Reading
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Sometimes. Actually now that I have a toddler, I think I do a lot more.
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I don't hate anything. I'd prefer a couple different things, but have come to love all of me and my idiocyncricies. :)
14. Middle name? Lee
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1) I'm getting paid to fill in this form
2) Happy thoughts :O)~
3) Missing my baby
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, Water, Juice
17. Current worry? Nothing much to worry about. I COULD worry more...but there's no point. It always works itself out.
18. Current hate right now? I don't hate anything...'cept maybe...hatred.
19. Favorite place to be? Someplace sunshiny and warm and...
20. How did you bring in the new year? I think I was sleeping.
21. Where would you like to go? Carribean. Maui. Someplace sunshiny
22. Name three people who might complete this:
A) He
B) She
C) Definitely they
23. Do you own slippers? Need new ones. Mine are 12 years old. Tell Santa, would you?
24. What shirt are you wearing? Burgundy sweater with white collar and cuffs.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Cotton is good. I suppose satin would be okay for a treat from time to time. But not all the time.
26.Can you whistle? sorta
27. Favorite color? Purple
28. Would you be a pirate? No
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. But I sing REALLY GOOD in my truck! :O)
30. Favorite Girl's Name: Charis Nicole Rose
31. Favorite boy's name: Rowe
32. What's in your pocket right now? Lint
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Playin' with my daughter. I don't know where she gets her sillies from. :O)~
34. What vehicle do you drive? Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Truck
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Heart injuries
36. Do you love where you live? I like it a lot. Don't know if I LOVE it.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One. Its a big dust collector.
38. Who is your loudest friend? All my friends are meek and quiet. BAHAHAHA! :)
39. Do you have any pets? Only dustbunnies. And pet friends. hehe
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I think maybe. Yes. :O)~
41. Your favorite book(s): The Bible. My Utmost for His Highest. And a whole slew of others.
42. Do you collect anything? I collect a lot of air. lol! Perhaps I have a collection of dust bunnies.
43. Favorite Sports Team? Uh...
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Don't worry...be happy.
That was fun. What's next? :)
Alrighty then...back to work. Have a great day now, y'hear?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome!
Post a Comment