I love MeMe's. They make me think, not to mention take up some time at work because I'm BORED. Yes. I'm bored at work. I'd rather be doing something ELSE all day, but you know...right now, I get paid to be BORED. So I blog a lot. And look for MeMe's. So I'm not bored.
5 Things I was Doing 10 years Ago
1. November 13th, 10 years ago...Friday the 13th it was...standing in front of the judge begging for a dissilution of marriage. Um...irreconcilable differences, we'll call it.
2. November'ish, 10 years ago...moved to the Dallas, TX area...fleeing the wrath of said former husband.
3. Gosh...10 years ago was not a good year...I've come a long way, baby!
4. Let's just call it a bad year.
5. :O)
5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Today...I just have to go to work, be bored, blog, find MeMe's, report them wittily, and then go fetch the babe, make sure she's fed, bathed, sang to, prayed with, and snuggled into beddy'bye. Then think about the other 100 things on my list of things to do that I never have time to do. Like...
2. Purge the garage and donate to Good Will.
3. Dig out my other computer, transfer all information and photos to external hard drive, then reformat, then donate. Then organize all information and photos into a reasonably efficient archiving system. (ha!)
4. Clean the house. (HA! My dust bunnies are breeding!)
5. Thank the Lord for giving me this chaotic life. :)
5 Snacks I Love:
1. Chocolate
2. Reisling and Kettle popcorn
3. Chocolate and pretzels - or any other sweet and salty snack
4. Whatever free food I can find
5. Death by chocolate ice cream - or Extreme Moose Tracks
5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:
1. Count my Blessings
2. Tithe
3. Give Give Give.
4. Bless Others
5. Vacation. A lot.
Other Five Things Meme's:
5 Places I've Lived:
1) Montana
2) Texas
3) Virginia
4) Washington
5) Oregon
5 Jobs I've Had:
1) I Scream maker (Ice Cream...)
2) Waitress, bar and restaurant
3) Sailor
4) Administrative Assistant Extraordinaire
5) Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Being paid to be bored is no treat. I agree. I've got the same type job right now...b-o-r-i-n-g. I like the job but I hate being bored at work.
Post a Comment